24-Hour-Readathon is starting soon!
The opening questions are up already:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
One-Eyed Jack by Elizabeth Bear
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Ice cream, as usual.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I’m an avid reader of fantasy, science fiction, and comic. Avengers: Age of Ultron premiered here on Wednesday and I saw it yesterday!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
No, I didn’t participate last time but I have joined a couple of times. I’m reading more comics this year because of Marvel Unlimited (I think the free month offer is still up). I’m also going to sleep normally rather than trying to stay up all night. (The event starts 3 pm here.)