I’m going to join one more challenge. Instead of joining a challenge where I’m encouraged to start a new series, it’s going to be Finishing the Series Reading Challenge 2013 hosted by Socrates’ Book Reviews.
Here are the rules guidelines.
1) All books that are part of a continuing series qualify (i.e. Debbie Macomber’s Cedar Cove, Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie Plum, James Patterson’s Alex Cross, etc. etc.)
2) It doesn’t matter if you have 1 or 10 books in a series to complete it, it qualifies (i.e. if you only need to read one more Sookie Stackhouse book to complete the goal, that’s fine) The goal is to complete a series from wherever you are up to until the last published book.
3) The qualification period is January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013. Books must be read during this time frame to count.
4) Take the button above and post about it. Use the Mr. Linky below to sign up and make sure you link it directly to your post about this challenge. (Note: I’m not going to be using the Finishing the Series Blog I created last year. I’m going to keep everything here.)
5) If you don’t have a blog, that’s fine. Just leave a comment to sign up and tell us what you are reading.
IF YOU WANT TO LINK UP YOUR REVIEWS OR, FOR THOSE WITHOUT A BLOG, LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.
6) Any format of book counts – audio, ebook, etc.
7) You should choose the series you want to finish before the challenge begins, but it isn’t necessary. It’s fine to change series during the year – as long as you complete whichever series it is.
8) Choose a level….
Level 1 – Complete 1 series.
Level 2 – Complete 2 series.
Level 3 – Complete 3 or more series.
I’m going to choose Level 3 with five series.
Series to complete:
Wicked Willow by Yvonne Navarro
2. Yvonne Navarro: Wicked Willow II – Shattered Twilight
3, Yvonne Navarro: Wicked Willow III – Broken Sunrise
Dark Days by Jocelynn Drake
6, Jocelynn Drake: Burn the Night